- Saves time when reviewing
- Facilitates better reviewing
- Facilitates writing graphs and summaries
Rules of the outline:
– Never outline during the first reading.
– Don’t outline anything you don’t understand. Use the dictionary.
– Don’t outline too much, only the key words.
– What you outlined must have an individual sense, even if it’s not grammatically correct.
– Find the main and secondary ideas. Highlight them with a different code.
– It’s important that the outlined part doesn’t interfere with reading. A rule can be helpful, use meaningful colors